Multi User - Restricted Users?
Does anyone have any idea on how to set up a restricted user on these devices? I can set up a new user, but there is not option to set them as a restricted user.
Any help would be appreciated!
- 10-14-2014, 06:24 AM #2
- 120 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Multi User - Restricted Users?
When you click on 'Users' and then add at the top right hand side, you should be able to choose from 'User' and 'Restricted User'. I hope you don't mind me using this thread to ask a question. When I select 'Restricted User' it goes straight to 'Enable Google Search'. When I tick or untick this option it won't let me select what apps I allow the restricted user to use. This screen just keeps popping up and won't let me do anything else with the restricted user account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- By Wobblin30 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:10 AM
- By chitoz28 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:03 AM
- By inc55 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:58 AM
- By Audux in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2014, 02:16 AM
- By jacobscabin108 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:14 PM