Micro SD card

Anthony Stake

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble with their sd cards? I've been trying to record videos that extended past ten minutes but once I'm done recording it shows like a broken video or sound only. Shorter videos are fine (less than 5 minutes). This sd card was taken out of my note 3. Had it formated to the tablet. Is a SanDisk ultra 6 4G micro sd card. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the same card but in my galaxy tab 3. I have had no problems with it at all.

maybe you have a defective card?

Anthony Stake

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Well I've been hearing people having problems with kit Kat and sd cards. And it came out of my note 3 without problems. Might have to get another one and format it right away and hopefully that works.

grizcoach

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is the card isn't fastest enough......the HD recording might require a faster transfer rate. Suggest you look for a class 10 card.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its to do with Apps not able write to sd cards with Kitkat, new security measure added by Google.

Basically the sd card is for media you have put on it yourself before you put it in the phone.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
That's not entirely true...you can use it to store app data if the apo has been updated to Googles new security standards. Google Play Music, for example, will allow you to cache and store music on SD cards under kit Kat just fine

Mouser Williams

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I just got my Tab Pro 10.1 and it won't recognize SD cards at all. Tested two different cards (2GB and 64GB), both of which work on my desktop, and the tablet doesn't appear to recognize them. I tried re-formatting them (to both NTFS and exFAT) and doing a factory reset on the device, to no avail. About to return the hardware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital