- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy tab pro 10.1 gyro problem
I have a problem with gyroscope poorly calibrated on my tablet SM-T525
I've realized it with the launch of the game Real Racing 3, control by tilting the tablet, I have to keep it to the right to go straight .....
And the option to calibrate inside the game does not change anything.
Obviously, same problem with application bubble level, the bubble is not in the center when I put the tablet on a flat surface.
And no calibration option in the settings of the tablet.
Rather common problem? A future update of the firmware can solve it?
- 03-16-2014, 05:01 AM #2
- By Mihir Bhatt in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2015, 09:42 AM
- By Xzibit3 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 03-22-2014, 05:06 PM
- By Dr_Droid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 05:51 PM
- By yenzas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 05:49 PM
- By tem#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:06 PM