apps stop working for second user
I have just bought a Tab Pro 10.1 and synced everything over from my Nexus 5. Everything worked great.
I then added a second user. All the Google and Samsung apps work fine, but any 3rd party apps we both have don't work for the second user, such as facebook, and twitter.
Anyone any ideas?
All just stop working as they are launched. Tried reinstalling but no success.
- 07-06-2014, 06:51 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: apps stop working for second user
*bump* same problem as OP , apps such as amazon kindle and netflix don't work on secondary user. Netflix says "Sorry, we could not reach the netflix service. Please try again later. (-4)"
click ok and it closes. Kindle attempts to open and immediately minimizes saying "unfortunately, Amazon kindle has stopped"
any guidance would be appreciated.
- By erasat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:47 PM
- By Del Carto in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Gandhi113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:56 PM
- By Brent Boyens in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Maverick9614 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 02:37 PM