Pro 10.1 frequently loses ability to receive emails from Comcast account?

MikeSp

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
About once a week my Pro 10.1 stops receiving emails from my Comcast account (I keep the tablet's emails cleaned out) -- going into settings, the POP3 setup is correct and I have not changed anything -- it just suddenly stops receiving emails from my Comcast account but will send out emails just fine. It takes about 3 minutes to delete my Comcast email account and reinstall it and will work great for another 5-7 days and then stop again. This has happened over a dozen times. IF I have my emails cleaned out of the Comcast server, the process of reinstalling really is about 3 minutes, but if I allowed 750-1000 emails to accumulate in the Comcast server during that period of time, then it will bring them all in taking about an hour and then the time to delete all of them from the Tab... Very frustrating and my Pro 10.1 has NOT lost its POP3 settings at all -- it just stops receiving emails from my Comcast email account.

Thoughts/suggestions as to how to cure this issue (am I the only one with this issue???)

Thanks,
MikeSp

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci