- 59 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Rooting a Tab Pro 10.1
What are the advantages/disadvantages of rooting my Tab Pro? I have seen that if my device is rooted, there are certain things I can get to work like getting a mouse to work in certain games. This would be a good thing for me as I have a controller that can function as a mouse so maybe then I can actually get the thing to work in a game or two. But what functions and/or abilities will I loose if I root the thing?
- 07-22-2014, 12:46 PM #2
Re: Rooting a Tab Pro 10.1
Rooting - is it for me? Some Q&A | Android Central
It's an older article, but still pretty accurate.
Also this: There is no magic in root | Android Central
- By DrMaat in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:28 AM
- By galpdawg in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 19Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:38 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:33 PM
- By the block in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:14 AM