More audio volume...?

brettt777

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Is me or is the audio out of Tab Pro 10.1 kinda weak? I think my LG G2 has more audio power than the Samsung device. I was flying from Atlanta to Phoenix for work the other day and I was watching a movie on my Tab Pro with a nice set of headphones on and had the audio as high as I could get it and I could still barely hear it much of the time and I had everything turned up that I could find to turn up. I mean, I sometimes do a lot of traveling for work and this was one of the main reasons I got the thing; so I could keep myself entertained on an 8-10 hour flight overseas. My laptop obviously has a bigger, better picture and has more than enough volume. But it's too big to be practical on a crowded plane and doesn't have a battery that will last eight hours or more. So is there a way to get more volume out of this thing?

I just went and compared the Tab Pro to my laptop and LG G2 and with music, both Android devices actually do pretty good, It's movies that I have a problem with. I will have to load a movie onto the G2 and see how it sounds...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol