- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is Joto Screen Guard interfering with Touch Screen?
I have two tablets, an iPad4 and a Samsung TabPro 12.2, which I've owned for a month.
The iPad has protective fil on ittoo but it doesn't block touch on the keyboard and I can type pretty fast on it.
The TabPro has the Joto film on it, but I'm having lot of dropped charactrs and I must spend a lot of time editi g and fixi g mistakes.
Is there a way to increase touch sensitivity, or is some feature interfering with it?
Posted via Android Central App
- By naviwilliams in forum HTC One M8Replies: 48Last Post: 10-21-2014, 09:06 AM
- By zohal52 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Star-Lord in forum HTC One M8Replies: 32Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:28 AM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:50 AM
- By JoeyyNY in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:55 PM