- 630 Posts
Why are there so many incompatible apps?
I just got my new Tab Pro. When I went to load up my purchased apps, a bunch of apps were not installed because they were "incompatible".
Three that I was really hoping to use on the tablet were XCOM, Oil Rush, and Frozen Synapse.
The only thing I can think of is that the screen is too high a resolution. Has anyone else run into this and have they heard anything about apps being updated?
- 06-06-2014, 01:16 AM #2
- 06-06-2014, 02:05 AM #3
- 06-07-2014, 07:58 PM #4
- 06-08-2014, 06:08 AM #5
- 311 Posts
Re: Why are there so many incompatible apps?
For apps that are listed as incompatible it may work if you download them on a compatible device and transfer the APK across, you can use Helium to make a backup of APKs if you aren't rooted, in my experience they usually work without issue. Though I have encountered an app where the APK from one android device wouldn't work, but would from a different device and just occasionally they really are incompatible.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-16-2014, 08:14 PM #6
- By ipkapu in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:00 AM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:04 PM
- By tomstinson in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:18 PM
- By deanlyoung in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Bob OHara in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:34 PM