- 7 Posts
Flipboard work around
I found out how to bypass flipboard on my pro 12.2. First I turn it off in application manager and selected load default version, second I went to the can flipboard screen on my home page. Third I selected menu option at the top of each panel and unchecked any magazines on each panel. Selected done and the whole page stops displaying because there is no magazine selected. Flipboard is still on my pad but at least its not coming up by accident. Just an easy work around.
- 08-15-2014, 03:32 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 7 Posts
Re: Flipboard work around
Thanks for the comment, I ve an old timer, started with a asian pad with 2.2 on it, then a toshiba thrive pad with ics on it then a samsung 10.1 note, and now I have this samsung pro 12.2 with jelly bean. Only rooted one pad the asian one I bought for a $100. I perfer to run stock. Been watching this site for a while and sometimes make a comment. But sometimes you just got to poke around and try different things. Always looking for a good app, like app lock and file organizer lite which alows u to make folders and add apps to it. I know there are launchers that do it but there is always a trade off.
- By fcjr77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2014, 11:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2014, 08:13 PM
- By carbear02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:37 PM
- By saad zahid in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:55 AM