- 1 Posts
Afternoon people, I'm in AZ and just joined this forum. I joined because I'm having an issue with my newly acquired tab pro 12.2 and logitech case with blue tooth keyboard. Internet runs funky and slow with BT on. Also, every time I clear the 2GB of ram, there are about 20 apps running in the background.
- 08-15-2014, 08:45 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth issue..
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean that the Internet runs funky? Is it slow with Bluetooth on?
Regarding the RAM issue, don't worry too much about running apps. See these articles about how Android handles RAM and open apps:
RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central
- By talosX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Jean-Baptiste Ronfard in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Steve Tate in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:18 PM
- By androidpuggs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:01 PM
- By birdnerd258211 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:14 AM