Second users profile picture is missing

sleepy_dad

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have two user accounts on my tablet. I have the primary account and my wife has the secondary user account. My wife's profile picture has disappeared from her account. For example, the lock screen shows two accounts in the upper right corner: mine has my google profile picture as it should, but my wife's account has the generic smiley face cartoon profile picture rather than her actual picture. I have checked my contacts, and her profile picture appears correctly there. But if I go into Settings -> General -> Users her profile picture does not appear and has been replaced by the generic smiley faced cartoon. I have not tried deleting and recreating her user account on the device, because that seems like a hastle given the customization that has gone into her user account. Any help restoring her missing profile picture would be great. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

trazz3561

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
The wife had this same problem with her Moto X and her two accounts. After going through clearing different web and Google app caches, as a last result, we were forced to remove the Google account and re-add it. After searching for an answer for the past couple errors this was the only thing that worked. Now both Google accounts have their profile pictures. Sometimes you have to start all over; hope this helped.