Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #26  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,554 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: The 8.4 Tablet.

    Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    Well if such a small device could hypothetically have such a large battery then it would be only logical that a much larger device (12.2) would have a much larger battery.

    I just watched a hands on video by Marques Brownlee and he stated the TabPro 8.4 has a 8200mAh battery which based on my research is incorrect but he has always been a very reliable/accurate so I am at a crossroads of what to believe. If the 8.4 does indeed have such a large battery then it will surely be my next tablet.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    That's the one I saw, he is reliable but he occasionally makes mistakes. Official spec sheet confirms 8.4 was at 4,800 and the 10.1 at 8,200

    Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  2. #27  

    Default Re: The 8.4 Tablet.

    Now I watched another video and the little spec sheet beside the demo model also shows 8200mAh. It would be silly if Samsung made typos like that at such a big event.


    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
  3. #28  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,554 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    Now I watched another video and the little spec sheet beside the demo model also shows 8200mAh. It would be silly if Samsung made typos like that at such a big event.


    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

    OK, I'm sticking to 8,200 then.
    If Marques and Sammy are saying it, the tech sites have it all wrong lol

    Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
    Thanked by:
  4. #29  

    Default Re: The 8.4 Tablet.

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post

    OK, I'm sticking to 8,200 then.
    If Marques and Sammy are saying it, the tech sites have it all wrong lol

    Posted via Android Central App
    I've been trying to find a video of the keynote speech where Samsung unveiled the details about the TabPro lineup but I'm having no luck, it seems as if the video has not been posted.

    Hopfully the 8.4 turns out to have a 8200mAh battery as a 4800mAh battery is relatively underwhelming and won't provide battery life remotely comparable to the likes of the iPad Mini Retina.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
  5. #30  

    Default Re: The 8.4 Tablet.

    the old 8.9 is the perfect size for me but there can't be that much screen size difference with the 8.4. Its one i'll deffo look at
  6. #31  

    Default Re: The 8.4 Tablet.

    Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    Hopfully the 8.4 turns out to have a 8200mAh battery as a 4800mAh battery is relatively underwhelming and won't provide battery life remotely comparable to the likes of the iPad Mini Retina.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Impressive if it turns out to have a battery that large, hoping we get some more information this week on price, release, etc.
  7. #32  

    Default Re: The 8.4 Tablet.

    It's 4800 mAh
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. A new year and one of the new devices
    By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:09 AM
  2. is the battery usage normal?
    By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:08 PM
  3. Camera app that's fast like the iPhone?
    By maskedcarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 03:09 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
  5. How exactly does it work in the U.S. ?
    By Harvinder Sunila in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

B