1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics insid

So 1st things 1st, this cost $6.95 with shipping, incredible value, here is the case Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA-FRO Ultra Slim Fit Case Protective Shell Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 inch Tablet - Retail Packaging (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

This thing fits really snug, it has a glossy rim on the front to match the tablet, on the back and the sides its like soft touch with a surface that prevents slipping sparkles a little also just like the bezel on the tablet itself, it looks great on the device and feels really nice. I had the Voia case for the gpad that cost $22 and this is much better quality, feels like a much better product, i highly highly recommend

couple of quick pics, and before anyone asks... yes that is a tab pro 10.1.... ive spent to much money this week

Pics dont do this justice to be honest, taken with a Moto G

Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics insid-img_20140221_123259114.jpg

Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics insid-img_20140221_123307386.jpg

Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics insid-img_20140221_123336430.jpg

Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics insid-img_20140221_123346190.jpg
    Last edited by angry english; 02-21-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Default Re: Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics i

I ordered this same case on Wednesday. I should be getting it tomorrow. I'm glad to hear that its a good case, I was a little skeptical considering the price and the one somewhat negative review. I figured if I hated it I had only wasted $4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by lattemaker View Post
    I ordered this same case on Wednesday. I should be getting it tomorrow. I'm glad to hear that its a good case, I was a little skeptical considering the price and the one somewhat negative review. I figured if I hated it I had only wasted $4
    The only issue I've found is the IR blaster is covered, and that's my review on amazon

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics i

Lucky for me I don't use the IR blaster.