Does anyone else love holding the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 in landscape?

Emac4444

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
If you don't have one, this is literally the lightest and most comfortable device that I've ever held! The faux leather feels so good and my arms haven't ever gotten tired. Anyone else agree?

Sent from my SM-T320 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does anyone else love holding the 8.4 in landscape?

I like holding it either way. Do you notice after holding it briefly that oil marks from your fingers show up on the back black cover?

Posted via Android Central App

shawtylo1940

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Had this 8.4 for 1 week and I love it, no problem using it in landscape.

Posted via Android Central App

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

Love mine too. I really only use it in landscape. Seems more natural than portrait.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Currently running Action Launcher and have it locked in landscape, larger tablets are meant for this. I have been rotating when web browsing depending on the content, while apps like Google+ and YouTube look great in landscape.

Posted from Moto X via Android Central App

Last edited:

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I'd say I need to use it in landscape more than I'd say I love it. Maybe it's just me but the 8.4 in portrait feels ridiculous. Too tall.

Pokaroo

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site

My only complaint with holding it landscape is that my thumbs keep triggering the back and app keys. Kind of annoying at first but you learn how to position better. Other than that i really like using it that way.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

My only complaint with holding it landscape is that my thumbs keep triggering the back and app keys. Kind of annoying at first but you learn how to position better. Other than that i really like using it that way.

I think these devices were meant to be held almost exclusively in portrait mode. I can't stand using mine in landscape.

Pokaroo

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site

I think these devices were meant to be held almost exclusively in portrait mode. I can't stand using mine in landscape.

Tru, but when i watch movies i tend to hold it landscape and even then my fat stubs tap the keys :)
Again once you get familiar with it you learn how to reposition your thumbs better.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Tru, but when i watch movies i tend to hold it landscape and even then my fat stubs tap the keys :)
Again once you get familiar with it you learn how to reposition your thumbs better.

You're absolutely right. When watching a movie it has to be in landscape.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes I love using it in landscape. Some apps such as imdb look and are more functional in landscape. So I rotate as desired.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I've always felt like tablets are better used in portrait. That is, until I got this one. For some reason, it just seems better in landscape, especially with multi window.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz