Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brosko
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Re: More Cases showing on Amazon

Thanked by:

I wonder why the Ionic Stand is listed under "Pet Supplies." Amazon cracks me up sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by jwwilker View Post
    I wonder why the Ionic Stand is listed under "Pet Supplies." Amazon cracks me up sometimes...
    Because we're all samsung's nice little cuddly pets! They make these wonderful little toys for us.
    jwwilker likes this.

Please let us know how this case holds out. This looks very similar to the one i had for my note 8.0. I hope it has the smart wake feature and has a hand strap. Let us know how it is will you? Thanks

Update. It does have hand strap. If only i read the description better. Now you think it has the smart wake up feature?

Hello! New to Android and the tab pro 8.4. I bought it yesterday, and knowing I was going to buy it, looked for a case about a week ago on Amazon. I found the "Pellum" case that has a magnetic sleep/wake cover. If anyone is familiar with the Poetic covers, this Pellum is very similar. GREAT quality and exact fit! Think it was only $10 bucks too.

Sent from my SM-T320 using AC Forums mobile app

Bought the pellum for my tab pro 8.4, very happy with the product. Bought another one for the Wife's tab pro 8.4 also

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I've been trying to find one with a keyboard. Has anyone had any luck? Has anyone tried this one from Amazon?

I would like to find a case that has a very small dish at the end to "cup" the sound and direct to the front. Just a half inch dish added to the end of like a Finite smart cover case would be perfect and I may attempt modifying this case to do it. I saw a Poetic that kinda does it but don't want the big coverless kind.