I finally grabbed myself one of these on Sunday, and I'm still getting used to it/figuring it out (coming from an iPad 1). I've registered my device (and logged into samsung apps). However I never received an email about the google play credit (from perks). I got the dropbox one, but that was it. If I try to log in via the website on my laptop it always says my password is wrong and I have to reset it, once in it shows the device as registered.
I've contacted Samsung and they've told me it'll take 7 business days to receive the email. Did everyone else have to wait this long or have any problems?
- 02-25-2014, 04:59 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Perks
That's odd. I received my perks email minutes after I signed in. That's was yesterday. I never got a Dropbox one though but that is probably because I'm on a 50 gb free for 2 yea r s already.
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
- 02-25-2014, 06:05 PM #4
Re: Galaxy Perks
1) Go to Settings > Accounts > Touch Samsung Account > Touch the email address > Touch remove account. (If there is no Samsung account listed just go to the next step).
2) Reboot the tablet.
3) Open Samsung apps via the icon and sign in.
After following these steps, I received my perks email within a few minutes. Hopefully that'll work for you too.
- 02-25-2014, 10:09 PM #5
- 02-26-2014, 05:28 AM #7
- 02-26-2014, 06:00 AM #8
- By Kelvin Paulino in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:29 PM
- By hellojoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:56 PM
- By FL OZ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Saqib Saleem in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:42 PM
- By Vakken in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:08 PM