Galaxy Tab PRO and Galaxy S4

jwwilker

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to seamlessly integrate the user experience between the S4 and the 8.4? Like, if you take a pic on the S4 it syncs with the 8.4? Samsung Link/AllShare isn't available for the 8.4 (at least not that I can find), and my google account syncs everything a day late. I'm looking for something similar to the way an iPhone and iPad sync with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattskr

May 6, 2013
Visit site
A day late? If I take a photo on my S4 it's backed up to Google Plus in a few minutes then I can view it on my desktop or the tab. Dropbox offers a similar feature.

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Dropbox will sync your photos to any device instantly. If you take a picture on your S4 it will show up on your Dropbox on your Tab Pro. You just have to install Dropbox on both devices.

Sent from my SM-T320 using AC Forums mobile app

wms3

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox for photos, Page Turner for ebooks. Perfect synch between my tablet and my S3 phone.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy iPhone killer

jwwilker

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I guess I would have thought Samsung would have an integrated solution that would handle this without going through a third-party app...

ddavtian

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Why do you want to depend on Samsung for things that other apps do very well? What if you tomorrow buy Nexus or HTC or something else? That's the difference from Apple, these apps are manufacturer independent.

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I personally use OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) to sync all my photos across all platforms (Windows, Android and iOS).

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk