- 8 Posts
Magazine UX Refresh
Question for anyone with a Galaxy Tab Pro. What has been your experience with the refresh rate for the magazine UX? Do the items refresh periodically or only when you touch the refresh icon? If it does refresh automatically are you able to set the intervals at which it does a refresh.
I'm curious how this will work as part of the home screen process. The time it takes to refresh when opening is one of the more frustrating things with Flipboard. That would really annoy me as part of the home screen for the tablet.
Thank you in advance for any feedback anyone can provide.
- 03-24-2014, 01:31 PM #2
- 03-24-2014, 01:38 PM #3
- 8 Posts
Re: Magazine UX Refresh
Thank you for the comments. In looking at them in the store I didn't find anything about setting it and was curious what people's experience with it had been. I heard that on the Note, where it is an app that is pulled up, it can be set to refresh at a certain interval.
- 03-24-2014, 10:30 PM #5
- By Ion66 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:14 AM
- By hkbladelawhk in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 07:05 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 04:59 PM
- By bspill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:36 PM
- By valuedmarketer in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:12 AM