Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Keyboard Warrior

Global Posts
    584 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Capacitive Buttons

Easily the worst part about this tablet. I just got one for my birthday two days ago, and I almost returned it to get an iPad mini (it's always been Nexus or nothing for me with Android), but got hooked on the multi window feature. It's amazing on this tablet.

But I'm constantly hitting the task switcher and back buttons on this tablet. Has anyone gotten used to it? It's really frustrating sometimes, but the multi window feature is just too good to give up. 😬 ⬅ plus these emoji. And dat screen. 😍

Default Re: Capacitive Buttons

I had the same problem at first while I waited for my case to come in the mail. I did kind of get used to handling it without the buttons being too much of s problem. No problem anymore with the addition of the case.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Keyboard Warrior

Global Posts
    584 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

How does the case help?

The case adds just enough to the bezel to keep my hands off of the buttons. Sometimes I even hold it by the flip cover which keeps my hands off entirely.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Keyboard Warrior

Global Posts
    584 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ah okay. I just wish the buttons were closer to the screen. They're right by the edge, so there's no way to grab the bezel near the buttons without touching them.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

Not had a problem with mine surprisingly! Looking forward to the book cover being released in the UK mind you!

Posted via Android Central App

Here are a couple pics showing hand position with my case on. Easy to hold with one hand if you want and your fingers only touch the front when you want them to. IVSO slim smart ($8.95), and Poetic slim case (15.95) on Amazon are virtually identical.

Thanked by:

I'm not necessarily a fan of Samsung products (sometimes less is more, i.e. Nexus devices) but I did recently get my hands on their new tablet (Note 10.1.) It may be what your looking for: multi-screen capability, a gorgeous display, and the Samsung stylus features are pretty impressive.