RE: Installing Apps on New 8.4 Tab
Basic question but don't know the answer. I have an android phone (LG G2) and a Nexus 7 2013 - when I tie my google account to the new 8.4, will I have the option of only installing my previous apps I want to install on the 8.4?
- 03-31-2014, 10:19 PM #2
Re: Installing Apps on New 8.4 Tab
If you log into the same Google account with your new 8.4, then you will be able to install any of the apps you've previously purchased on Google Play (and also Amazon Appstore, if you installed that). Just swipe in from the left on Google Play, tap My Apps, and then All, and you can see all of the apps you've ever purchased or installed. Or you can just search for the app in the store.
Keep in mind, though, that some apps aren't compatible with all devices, so there might be some apps that you can't install on your new tablet.
- 04-01-2014, 01:59 AM #3
- By cruisingbasic in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2015, 06:09 AM
- By Giladi in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:25 AM
- By SticknStack in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2014, 02:43 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:26 PM
- By cruisingbasic in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:09 PM