Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dwd3885
  • 1 Post By storino03
  • 1 Post By Pokaroo
  • 1 Post By mostlywords
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    765 Global Posts

Default Anyone else just love this tablet?

I don't know about you, but I just wanted to post because I think this 8.4 Tab Pro is the best tablet I've ever used. The resolution and screen are amazing. It's fast as well as thin and light. I have this great i-blason case that allows you to use multiple angles in landscape mode. I've never watched so much video before on a tablet. The combo of great screen along with being light is just amazing. Sorry this post may not be useful but it's such a great tablet! I tried the 10.1 and while it's really nice too, just a bit heavier and bigger so not as portable.

One thing I do wish this tablet had was a keyboard accessory from either Zagg or Logitech.
    mostlywords likes this.

Default Re: Anyone else just love this tablet?

I'm a fan too. I'm waiting for Otterbox to make a case. I have a Belkin and don't feel entirely comfortable with the protection on this thing, however, it'll do for now.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

I've had mine for about a month or so, and I absolutely love it!

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy iPhone killer
    Keyboard Warrior

Global Posts
    969 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

The only thing I really hate about it is the bloat. I'd love vanilla Android, but multi window is pretty awesome.

I also wish battery life was better, but I'm coming from an iPad, so my expectations were too high already.

I love this tablet too. Have always been a fan of the 8"-9" tablet, so this is perfect.

I'm about 3 weeks in and love it! Does everything I could ever want, outside my Galaxy S3 phone.
    dwd3885 likes this.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

My biggest knock is that i wished it had 3gb instead of its 2, its common that i always have it near its maxed. Some editing programs say they cant export because not enough mem free. Other than that, great device.
    anon8380037 likes this.

I am thinking about this but may not buy for a little while. Good everyone likes it. Odd the ram is 2gb not 3gb, and I don't know the bloatware on this but maybe they figured it was enough, or didn't want it to compete against other Samsung devices.
    I have a Note 3 which is great, but not for full web browsing and for making the most of the S-Pen and Multi Window.
    A big step up from the Tab 3 8.0 I almost bought 6 months ago, though it's not meant to directly replace it I guess. The other Pro's are possibly too big and definitely too expensive. This retails in the UK @ 349 currently, I hope it comes down soon.
    I played with it in store and the UI is quite different to even 4.4 on my N3. Will take a bit of liking but people are positive.
    I will keep lurking here. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah after trying Android and Windows tablets, Tab Pro 8.4 was it for me. This resolution.
    dwd3885 likes this.