RE: 8.4 Lags
Just got the 8.4 and after installing my apps (including Nova Launcher and using that as the main launcher), I get constant lags and temporary freezes when trying to work within an app or move to a new app. Eventually it un-freezes itself buts it's pretty frustrating. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a setting that could be causing this? Maybe just a bad unit? Any help-suggestions would be appreciated. I have 9+ gb available after my apps are installed.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 04-02-2014, 11:44 PM #2
Re: 8.4 Lags
I am curious if the skinned Android is eating too much of the RAM, and Android itself has a hard time deciding what to close to make your apps run.
- 04-03-2014, 08:47 PM #3
- By mario64 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 60Last Post: 11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
- By Preformer19 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2014, 11:18 AM
- By GLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 01:59 AM
- By jsreen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:02 PM
- By gmusser in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:14 PM