Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4: bluetooth question
I am a new Android tablet user, having spent almost 20 years in the blackberry ecosystem. On my 8.4 tablet, in order to connect to a previously paired external speaker it seems that I need to first turn on the speaker, then go to the tablet amd manually connect. When I want to return the audio to the tablet, I need to turn off the speaker and then manually disconnect the tablet.
On my blackberry it was and is much simpler. If I wanted to have the audio feed go to the previously paired external speaker all I had to do was turn the speaker on. When I want the audio feed to return to the bberry all I need to do is turn the speaker off.
What am I missing with regard to the tablet--speaker connection?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-07-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4: bluetooth question
Once the device has been previously paired the connection sequence is as follows: switch on Bluetooth on your tablet. Power on the Bluetooth device, it should then connect automatically. When you are finished, turn the Bluetooth device off. Audio should automatically start coming from your tablet. I have just confirmed this with my tablet and a set of bluetooth headphones.
Posted via my Samsung Galaxy iPhone killer
- By richstanton in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2016, 10:21 AM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By bwp1002 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 04:26 PM
- By CBusterTTU in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:31 AM
- By mjohnsoniii in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:28 PM