- 41 Posts
Has anyone been having issues with WiFi dropping out?
I'm on my second unit with WiFi dropping out and having to reset pad to reestablish connection.
I have time warner Broadband 50 mbps..I don't think it's my home wireless as my iPad air does not drop. Boy any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-09-2014, 05:55 PM #2
Re: WiFi issues
Yup. I had the same issues. Turned out it was because I had a dual band router and using the same SSID for both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. I don't really take anything away from the the tablet for this despite no other devices ever having an issue with this configuration.
I simply renamed my 5ghz network to "networkname-5g" and the issue was solved.
- 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM #3
- 09-12-2014, 11:57 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re:Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 32 gb - WiFi issues setup
bran new galaxy tab pro 12.2
can not get past the first few steps in setup as Wi Fi keeps going on and off. It scans and finds the router, says "connecting" and then drops it. I have an Asus dual band router, just updated on internet. My smartphone works great with that Wi fi. something is missing. I also renamed the 5g portion of the router as suggested by one post. No luck. surely the unit can not be caput out of the box.
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 06:44 AM
- By armixia in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:18 AM
- By Rcrdude64 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Roo1967 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:21 PM
- By Rx7man in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 10:16 AM