OEM Vehicle Mount Available or Coming Soon?

ryankjones

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I purchased a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" (Black) from Best Buy about 10 days ago. I have really been liking the tablet but I just searched online and I am slightly disappointed by the lack of OEM Accessories for these tablets. I specifically am looking for an OEM Vehicle Mount (among other things) for the tablet. I tend to prefer OEM Style mounts as they tend to hold the unit much better than common aftermarket mounts and once installed and setup, appear to be a much cleaner looking installation (speaking from my experience with several smartphone vehicle mounts).

I do see that Samsung has an OEM Mount for the older tablets and wanted to see if anyone thinks that there is a chance these may come eventually from Samsung for this model. I think it would be great to have an OEM Style mount holding this device in my center console or in the center of my windshield.

Does anyone here think Samsung may have these coming or does anyone here use an aftermarket mount that they can recommend that holds the unit well (and looks good).

Thanks in advance for any of your guys advice.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I have used a few including the Satechi. Right now I use the cup holder mount which is very sturdy. There are two attachments one for phone and one for tablets. Very secure if you don't mind losing access to one of your cup holders. I got the 10 in. height as opposed to the 5 inch height.

iKross 2-in-1 Tablet & Cellphone Adjustable Swing Long Arm Cup Moun... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F0IQTE8...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3682268

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't go in far enough to ruin the drive. Which is ironically the reason I stopped using it. I went from an S3 to a G Pro and it began to fall out over bumps. You need a light phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888