- 3 Posts
Battery indicator stuck at 100%
I'm having a problem. After running great for a week, as of yesterday my battery percentage is staying at 100%. I either have the greatest battery ever, or something's afoot. I don't have time to send it to the manufacturer, I'm leaving town this weekend for a conference, which is why I got this last week.
- 04-24-2014, 06:13 PM #3
- 04-25-2014, 06:55 PM #4
- 04-26-2014, 09:51 PM #5
Re: Battery indicator stuck at 100%
I had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago. The tablet stayed on my nightstand, and I'd worked most days so I hardly used it. I did think "wow the battery's really lasting great." then the next morning it wouldn't turn on. Plugged it in, charged it up, and it's been fine since then.
- 05-01-2014, 09:48 PM #6
- 05-02-2014, 11:29 AM #7
- 05-02-2014, 11:44 AM #8
- By K83476552 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Eric Browner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 02:17 PM
- By ksc6000#AC in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Josbin Mathew in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Sesquiterpene in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:20 AM