Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung apps

Hey, I just got the tablet last weekend and I LOVE IT, but when I'm on the main screen it always has the down arrow at the top moving (saying it is downloading something). When I swipe my finger down to pull up the setting options and it shows me that "Samsung Apps" is downloading and the progress bar has been stuck at 18%. I have hit the x to cancel out, but it always comes back and is always on 18%. Does anyone know what this is or why it won't complete the download? Or do you have any suggestions on how to help it complete the download. It is connected to wi-so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thanks!

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Default Re: samsung apps

Quote Originally Posted by doylewt View Post
    Hey, I just got the tablet last weekend and I LOVE IT, but when I'm on the main screen it always has the down arrow at the top moving (saying it is downloading something). When I swipe my finger down to pull up the setting options and it shows me that "Samsung Apps" is downloading and the progress bar has been stuck at 18%. I have hit the x to cancel out, but it always comes back and is always on 18%. Does anyone know what this is or why it won't complete the download? Or do you have any suggestions on how to help it complete the download. It is connected to wi-so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thanks!
    Have you tried restarting it? Or opening the Samsung Store app and seeing if you can manually update it?