Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Slow to wake

Anyone else is experiencing slow wake up time? Every time I wake my tablet it takes several seconds to wake up. I'm afraid to say it's almost as bad as my note 2. Why oh why?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Slow to wake

Just update your phone or give a factory reset .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using AC Forums mobile app
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well I just bought it and what update you talking about? I may have to check for update. Which latest version is it suppose to be on?

There has been no software update for this device since launch.

Mine has a second to 1.5 second delay when pressing the power button. Not a big deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by andonakis View Post
    Well I just bought it and what update you talking about? I may have to check for update. Which latest version is it suppose to be on?

usually every android tab need to have a factory reset at an interval of 6 months . we are installing many apps and games daily, all the cache and data are stored in the tab so this can make it slower .clearing data and cache from recovery will do the trick, you can also use helium app to backup the data

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mobilecrackers View Post
    usually every android tab need to have a factory reset at an interval of 6 months . we are installing many apps and games daily, all the cache and data are stored in the tab so this can make it slower .clearing data and cache from recovery will do the trick, you can also use helium app to backup the data
    What are you talking about? I have never had to factory reset any of my Android devices and have never had a problem with a slower device. Then again, I certainly am not installing "many apps and games daily".

It seems that they do suffer speed wise after months of use with many apps being installed/deleted etc. I know my old galaxy player was/is slower than all hell after a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by mattskr View Post
    What are you talking about? I have never had to factory reset any of my Android devices and have never had a problem with a slower device. Then again, I certainly am not installing "many apps and games daily".
    some apps may have bugs or some malware, which slows down the phone
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer