Moko Bluetooth keyboard/case pairs but doesn't act as keyboard
I saw a video on youtube for the Moko BT keyboard and case used with the 8.4 Pro. I bought one and the keyboard pairs, but never sends the keys to the device.
When I check under Settings > Language and Input, the only keyboards shown are Samsung and the Google Voice keyboard.
On my Nexus & Galaxy S2, the keyboard works fine, just as it does in the youtube video.
I chatted with Samsung support and they simply said it wasn't compatible.
Does anyone have any ideas or experienced anything like this?
- 05-23-2014, 02:52 PM #2
Re: Moko Bluetooth keyboard/case pairs but doesn't act as keyboard
I returned mine thru Amazon. I was unable to get it working and could not find any help online. I was told by the Samsung rep at Best Buy that some BT keyboards don't work well with the Pro 8.4 due to the bluteooth stack (software) and Samsung may come out with a keyboard/case combo.
- 05-29-2014, 10:25 AM #4
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:35 PM
- By jody11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
- By MaryTR in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:55 AM
- By drapacioli in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 08:58 PM
- By nexusJesus in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:08 PM