- 05-12-2014, 06:55 AM #2
Yes. Now I'm on build KOT49H.T320UEU1AND3 . The kernel is dated April 8.
The first thing noticed is the message "The menu key has been replaced by the recent key"...when you press the multi window button.
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
- 05-12-2014, 12:58 PM #3
- 05-12-2014, 01:04 PM #4
- 05-12-2014, 11:33 PM #5
- 05-13-2014, 04:55 PM #6
I did get the notification. Since my tablet is functioning fine, I do not intend to install the update. The last time I was forced to take an OTA update for my galaxy s3 phone it caused me an infinite number of headaches. My philosophy is " if it isn't broken don't fix it!"
Posted via my Samsung Galaxy iPhone killer
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:15 PM
- By Ichi_Bear in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2014, 11:46 AM
- By tooandrew in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:32 PM
- By tooandrew in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:35 AM
- By here4kids in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:23 AM