Keyboard is too small in multi window mode how do i make the keyboard bigger?
Hey i have just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 couple days ago and it is very good and way better than my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7(as a back up now).
I have been using multi window mode and its great but the keyboard is too small to type and have to type very slow to avoid spelling mistakes and i thought there was a option that you can make the keyboard full size just like in landscape/portrait mode in multi window but i can't seem to find the option in the settings and while on the keyboard.
How do i make the keyboard bigger in multi window mode? Where is the option? Should i install a 3rd party keyboard?
- 05-13-2014, 09:40 PM #2
- By GewiiMobile in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:53 PM
- By shaydes in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:24 PM
- By shetach in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:23 PM
- By syedfahad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:48 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:19 AM