Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 6 Post By midwessst
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Keyboard is too small in multi window mode how do i make the keyboard bigger?

Hey i have just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 couple days ago and it is very good and way better than my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7(as a back up now).

I have been using multi window mode and its great but the keyboard is too small to type and have to type very slow to avoid spelling mistakes and i thought there was a option that you can make the keyboard full size just like in landscape/portrait mode in multi window but i can't seem to find the option in the settings and while on the keyboard.

How do i make the keyboard bigger in multi window mode? Where is the option? Should i install a 3rd party keyboard?

Default Re: Keyboard is too small in multi window mode how do i make the keyboard bigger?

Long press the microphone button next to the space bar, push the keyboard icon and pick split or normal keyboard.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Re: Keyboard is too small in multi window mode how do i make the keyboard bigger?

Thanks a lot. Somehow my keyboard had gotten stuck on the little floating keyboard. I couldn't get it back to normal even with a reboot. Your suggestion fixed it for me.

Thanks! Had no isea what i had hit to even know how to change tje keyboard back to normal

Jeez this keyboard is giving me so much trouble and there isnt a button on my tablet.