- 1 Posts
Messed up Display
For some reason my display changed. The colors are off and everything has an orange tint to it. Also photos and videos look like negatives. It's almost like there's a skin over everything. Is my screen burning out or did I screw up a setting somewhere? I'm using Apex Launcher and a Live Ocean wallpaper.
- 05-31-2014, 10:41 AM #2
Re: Messed up Display
If a reboot doesn't fix it you can try and factory reset. See if that helps clear out any issues - otherwise, it does sound like a hardware issue that may need to be send back for repair.
- 05-31-2014, 10:43 AM #3
- By likuna in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 06-09-2016, 05:56 AM
- By huckster_one in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:22 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:08 AM
- By JewDaddy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 02:07 AM
- By Ginger Queen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:20 PM