while the fonts so small on this tablet?

taronba25

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried changing to viewing on the web, expanding with my fingers but nothing helps. it seems like there are 12 year olds designing things at Samsung because the fonts at so small you need to be at least eight or ten years old to see them it doesn't make sense they have so much money they should just pay you the licensing fees to HTC because you don't have to do this on an HTC device course we can HTC can't make tablets either. oddly enough I really like this tablet. good luck editing with it also! I'm struggling with the stock browser or any tablet application same problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to change font size by going to Settings>Display>Font size. If you're using Chrome, you can also go to its settings by tapping the menu button (while in Chrome), then Settings, then Accessibility, then adjust the Text Scaling to your preference.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Has to do with screen resolution more than anything else. Certain apps are not compatible with the resolution of this (and other) tablets, so either the text is super small, or really big to scale to the screen.

taronba25

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I found some relief in settings, device, accessibility magnification gestures. When you turn it on you an zoom in by "triple tapping". It's not like HTC'S phones where the fonts adjust AUTOMATICALLY to fit the screen size but it helps. You do have the option to turn it on or off, depending on the AGE OF YOUR EYES, thank you very much (end snarkyness).

TheBigJMoney

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
You could also try the app iFont. It gives a bunch of different app choices, so you should be able to find one that fits your liking especially after you change the font size to its maximum.

robsongarth

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
The solution you offer does not work on the 8.4" tablet.
I noticed that there is scaling on the 10" tablet and that is on the Settings>Applications menu.
There is no scaling on the 8.4" tablet that I could see following your directions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo