Samsung tab pro 8.4 won't switch on!!!!!!!

Norgemel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought the Samsung tab pro 8.4 and it was working wonderfully, until yesterday when it suddenly switched off while I was on FB. And I haven't been able to turn it on since. I've tried holding down the power button, also simultaneously with Sound up/Down. I've tried a different charger. I've tried leaving it and going back. No reaction what so ever. Anyone else experienced similar issues? What do I do??? :'(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy it brand new, or used? Can you return it for an exchange or refund? Otherwise, you may want to contact Samsung.

LeanMeanT

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
My new Tab Pro did sort of the same thing. I believe I opened it to find it completely unresponsive rather than it dying while using an app, but the Samsung help tech told me to plug it into my laptop via the usb charging cord-not the wall charger-and leave it there for a day or two. She said that it charges at a lower rate or something than the wall charger (which I'd tried several times before calling with no success). It didn't make any sense to me that a slower charge would bring it back to life better than a faster charge, but IT DID! I did not have to send it back in and be without it for weeks. I was thrilled. Try it and see if it works for you before you send it back in...oooh. Now I'm noticing the date of your post. I hope you got it fixed. Sorry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463