I was wondering if some of you could share some information about the time it takes to charge your device, to check whether I have a problem or not.
The tablet has been plugged for more than two hours now and my battery went from 1% to 35%. I'm using a 2A charger.
Thanks for the help!
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-25-2014, 06:37 AM #2
- 08-25-2014, 06:34 PM #4
- 09-11-2014, 01:01 AM #6
- 5 Posts
Re: Charging time
the OEM charger is 5.3V ---2A
You might have the battery issue a lot of people with the pro 8.4 have. I've been dealing with it for last few days and its very aggravating. I've tried many 'fixes' and am living with a 2-4 hour charge time depending on the occurrence. Sometime I have to reboot or reconnect charger for it to start charging again. It used to charge in an hour or less from 15% to 100%. I've used a 1.5 before but it does take a little longer, and with those now, it takes 8+ hours.. One time it took 16hours
I used to love this tablet, now it's a ball and chain.
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2015, 10:12 PM
- By mahcyen in forum Android App InventorReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2014, 11:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:31 AM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:03 PM
- By popengchan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:14 PM