Just a minor issue, also, meh, too lazy to make an account, lol

A

AC Question

So, I have a samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4, which, for whatever reason, randomly starts every word in lower case, which I don't want, as it gets annoying to hit shift. I am using the samsung stock keyboard. Here is all I've tried...
Restarting, using safe mode, downloading the google keyboard (it crashes as soon as I attempt to open anything that I type into), clearing it's data and turning the auto capitalization on and off and on (I forget what it really is called).
The weird thing is, it only occurs randomly, but almost always only happens in the browser when typing anything. Any ideas please? I'm really tired right now, so if I didn't leave anything that might help, let me know, I'll try to get back asap :).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Hopefully you'll find the energy to make the account, because that'll be the best way to continue the discussion in this thread.;)

Try wiping the cache partition. Follow the steps in this link, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. Then Reboot System Now. This will not erase any personal data. http://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-t320-galaxy-tabpro-84-wifi/