Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Newest tablet on gomroo? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys, this is actually my first post but I'm a long time reader of these forums. Does anyone here know when the newest galaxy tab is going to be offered on gomroo.com? I won my last one there for $45, but I'm ready to get this newest version. Anyone else use the site yet/have any knowledge about how often they update their products? Thanks so much for the time.

-Eric

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: Newest tablet on gomroo? Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_roberts View Post
    Hey guys, this is actually my first post but I'm a long time reader of these forums. Does anyone here know when the newest galaxy tab is going to be offered on gomroo.com? I won my last one there for $45, but I'm ready to get this newest version. Anyone else use the site yet/have any knowledge about how often they update their products? Thanks so much for the time.

-Eric
    Hello.
    Do you mean the Galaxy Tab Pro?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I got my last galaxy tablet on gomroo.com for $45 and I couldn't have been happier but I'm not seeing the pro, hoping it comes out soon.

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I got my last galaxy tablet on gomroo.com for $45 and I couldn't have been happier but I'm not seeing the pro, hoping it comes out soon.
    I'm not sure if this is the one you are referring to: Samsung 8.4" Galaxy Tab Pro 16GB Black
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Oh what the heck, thanks wizzrah. They must've not had them up when I checked a couple of days ago, or maybe I'm just super incompetent (probably the latter). Thanks for linking me directly, I'm going to start playing on it and hopefully get it for less than a hundred, maybe even free! Thanks again

-Eric
    Eric, yeah, they have the newest galaxy tablets that are available today. Wizzrah already linked you, but I wanted to confirm it. I've been playing a lot on their site recently since they launched, absolutely addicting. With that said, I've bought myself and my wife multiple gifts for more than 50% off, so I'm not complaining too much. Either way, the answer to your question is yes, gomroo.com has the newest galaxy tab pro.