Decided to get the 10.5 and love it

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I finally decided on getting the 10.5 because of the Size capacity I got at Bestbuy today ( so much up-selling and trying to get me to app for the BB Credit card sheesh). I wanted a 32GB option and unfortunately the 8.4 doesn't come with that size :( . I got the Book cover but have yet to open it considering returning it to BB since i question my use of it since I will probably be taking it off whenever i want to use the thing ?

Should i keep it or return it ?

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I finally decided on getting the 10.5 because of the Size capacity I got at Bestbuy today ( so much up-selling and trying to get me to app for the BB Credit card sheesh). I wanted a 32GB option and unfortunately the 8.4 doesn't come with that size :( . I got the Book cover but have yet to open it considering returning it to BB since i question my use of it since I will probably be taking it off whenever i want to use the thing ?

Should i keep it or return it ?

you bought the book cover from best buy?

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
This thing is awesome. Still getting used to the buttons, but much more vivid than my Z2, bigger battery, larger screen, smaller bezels, all in a smaller package. It's a keeper.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I had the note 10.1 2014 edition and while I liked it the screen had light bleeding issues on both ones i had since i exchanged it 3 times. Sold that and when i saw this one announced i knew I had to get it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude