Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Very Happy with this Tablet!

I just want to say how much I love this tablet!

I wanted the next Nexus 10, but it seems to be a Unicorn. I know it sounds excessive, but I've been waiting a year for the N10. I finally had to face reality and started looking for an alternative. When the Tab S 10" was announced, I loved the specs, so on the 27th I ran out an purchased it.

I gotta say, I'm a very happy Tab S owner. The more I use it, the more I love it! I have the Note 2, so I'm not a TouchWiz hater. I find some features useful and some not. I haven't seen the evolution of TouchWiz, so I have no idea if this is a new feature or old, but the ToolBox is useful to me. I also enjoy how easy it is now to make folders in the App Drawer. A friend suggested trying the SideSync, which I haven't tried yet.
    Galaxy Note 2 <~ OG EVO 4G <~ HTC Fuze <~ HTC3125 <~ Motorola Something

Default Re: Very Happy with this Tablet!

Nice! Good to hear that, am in a hunt for a playbook replacement

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    BBQ10 - Asus ZenFone 5 - CB & CDLY Forums Moderator - Geek

Quote Originally Posted by AnnDroid View Post
    I just want to say how much I love this tablet!

I wanted the next Nexus 10, but it seems to be a Unicorn. I know it sounds excessive, but I've been waiting a year for the N10. I finally had to face reality and started looking for an alternative. When the Tab S 10" was announced, I loved the specs, so on the 27th I ran out an purchased it.

I gotta say, I'm a very happy Tab S owner. The more I use it, the more I love it! I have the Note 2, so I'm not a TouchWiz hater. I find some features useful and some not. I haven't seen the evolution of TouchWiz, so I have no idea if this is a new feature or old, but the ToolBox is useful to me. I also enjoy how easy it is now to make folders in the App Drawer. A friend suggested trying the SideSync, which I haven't tried yet.
    Tool box wasn't on the Note 10.1 2014 edition and i don't believe on the pro tablets as well but i can be wrong

Toolbox was a new feature on the s5, will probably be on most new devices now and hopefully added to some older devices

Posted via Android Central App