Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Let's see some pics or screen shots of how you have your Tab S set up!!

Here is my Tab S 10.5 - My personal side had Terminator wallpaper and some various widgets. My work side has a clean picture I took at one of my stores and a few widgets. I'm excited to see how others have set up theirs. Here are some screen shots ILet's see some pics or screen shots of how you have your Tab S set up!!-screenshot_2014-07-13-09-41-49.jpg I took by swiping from left to right on the screen (if you don't know how)

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's see some pics or screen shots of how you have your Tab S set up!!-screenshot_2014-07-13-09-50-16.jpg  

Default Re: Let's see some pics or screen shots of how you have your Tab S set up!!

Fantastic. Is this your lock screen?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Let's see some pics or screen shots of how you have your Tab S set up!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennagilmore View Post
    Fantastic. Is this your lock screen?
    These are my home screens.

Posted via the Android Central App

Wow I wanna trade in my note 10.1 for a tab s

Posted via Android Central App