Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I'm hoping for an s note...you?

I have the note 8.0, the 10.1 2014, and the note pro 12.2. The 10.1 is about to be a year old, so unless they decide to keep it around -- it has everything the pro models and S has except for amoled, so it would be natural the replacement t would have amoled. Anyway I would buy it. Also hoping the 13.3 inch code named Warhol is not just vapor ware. In any case, who else wants an amoled note AND a 13.3 pro.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,760 Global Posts

Default Re: I'm hoping for an s note...you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    I have the note 8.0, the 10.1 2014, and the note pro 12.2. The 10.1 is about to be a year old, so unless they decide to keep it around -- it has everything the pro models and S has except for amoled, so it would be natural the replacement t would have amoled. Anyway I would buy it. Also hoping the 13.3 inch code named Warhol is not just vapor ware. In any case, who else wants an amoled note AND a 13.3 pro.
    Natural ? AMOLED cost's more then LCD does and would bring the price up for the note series to around between $600 and $700 range with the Wacom digitizer. They might want to keep costs down and keep it LCD and update the Specs

IMO, 13.3" is getting too big for a tablet. I have a Note 10.1 (2014) that replaced my original Galaxy Tab 10.1. I looked at the Note Pro 12.2, but it was a bit too big, didn't really offer that much over the Note 10.1, and I found mine used for a great price. I use it for work and it's easy to carry around. I can work with blueprints, spreadsheets, remote desktop, etc. It's fast and does 90% of what my laptop used to do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I use my note 12.2 mainly for writing and editing using hancom word. It replaced my macbook air 13". I use my 10.1 2014 for virtually everything. My wife just got a 10.1 note along with her note 8, which has a bad battery. She'll sell it or have Sammy fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nychotxxx View Post
    My 12.2 is good enough for me if the screen flickering that just started stops. More power to you but I don't care if the 12.2 goes amoled since I have plenty of tablets to last me a while.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,760 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetPluto7 View Post
    My 12.2 is good enough for me if the screen flickering that just started stops. More power to you but I don't care if the 12.2 goes amoled since I have plenty of tablets to last me a while.
    Amoled is 20 times better though lol. I can't go back to LCD displays. If I could afford a TV with OLED I would buy one