Notes on iPad to Tab S?

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
That's funny, I just did it all by hand by using the Evernote app. I couldn't find any way to do it so I had to painstakingly copy my notes word for word. If anyone knows a way I'll be more than happy to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
How can I transfer all the notes from the stock note app on my ipad to my galaxy tab s?

Thanks
Err the only way I can think of is taking screen shots of them and saving them onto a cloud services like Dropbox or just taking the file and putting it on your Android device. Or do what above guy said. Can you copy and paste the notes? If so just use one note or Evernote or something and copy and paste. This is why I never liked using first party apps on ios devices when I had an iPhone or iPad

Tahoe916

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
It's looks like this and some other apps can export notes to .txt format on a PC. Then you should be able to put them in a folder on the Galaxy or use Google Drive. You'd need a app that can work with .txt files unless there is some way to import them into an app.

I use Google drive for my notes, then they are available from everywhere.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It's looks like this and some other apps can export notes to .txt format on a PC. Then you should be able to put them in a folder on the Galaxy or use Google Drive. You'd need a app that can work with .txt files unless there is some way to import them into an app.

I use Google drive for my notes, then they are available from everywhere.
I wouldn't trust Google with anything really.... I consider then anti privacy and besides using Android I use 3rd party services for 95% of stuff on my phone. I only use Google music all access, maps and Google now. I use bing everywhere else I can though.

Tahoe916

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Not that it's feasible for note taking on the tablet, but I use Viivo on my PC to automatically encrypt sensitive files before they upload to Google drive. There's an app to decrypt them on mobile devices. I wouldn't trust any cloud provider with anything important to keep private.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800