- 2 Posts
2 Minor issues - re bottom buttons.
Ok....love this device but 2 minor issues relating to the buttons at the bottom:
Firstly....the home button. I use a stylus and it is a little annoying to have to press the physical button to go back to the Home Screen. What suggestions are there as an alternative??
Secondly, I didn't notice this until using the GTS with dim lights. the Back and Recent buttons can take a little finding!! Maybe I can blame age but is it reasonable to wonder if there were any options/apps to have them dimly lit???
Thanks -- Nicho
- 07-27-2014, 12:39 PM #2
- 07-27-2014, 12:40 PM #3
- 09-12-2014, 09:31 AM #5
- 09-12-2014, 12:28 PM #6
- 09-13-2014, 02:41 PM #7
Re: 2 Minor issues - re bottom buttons.
Yeah, tool box is good. Also the app pie control
@T-Mobile GN3GN3, LP, TMO, BLK, 96G, 3200/9660mAh/ZTE OPEN C w FFOS 2.2
Use Firefox Mobile for Android for enhanced security, speed, privacy, and battery.
- 10-23-2014, 05:32 PM #8
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-30-2014, 05:47 AM
- By IAmSixNine in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2014, 08:27 AM
- By GalaxyLord in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:35 PM
- By kaivorb in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:21 PM