Book Cover or Simple cover?

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Received the simple cover today. Very nice and light. Will return the book cover when it arrives. The simple cover is too good not to use it. 😊

dllb

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Book cover protects the entire device and doubles as a 3 way stand. Simple cover only covers the screen and 1/ 3rd of the back.
If you never need a stand the simple is slightly lighter.
I was very unimpressed with the Samsung keyboard.

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
The simple cover is just that, covers the screen and leaves the rest of the device exposed with no ability to stand the device? The other completely covers it with very little bulk and provided 3 way stand support.

Yeah...let's pick the first :-/?

Posted via the Android Central App

thehatguy

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Book cover is still on backorder. So I just cancelled it. Don't need a cover to prop up the tablet.

When not using it to surf the Web it sits on a stand on the coffee table.

bahamot

May 13, 2013
Visit site
While book cover is nice, but it add quite a bit of weight to the tab. Feels like the book cover is heavier than the tab itself.
But I'm using the book cover as I'm worried the exposed bit from using the simple cover.

GatsbyGlen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
While book cover is nice, but it add quite a bit of weight to the tab. Feels like the book cover is heavier than the tab itself.
But I'm using the book cover as I'm worried the exposed bit from using the simple cover.

The book cover is half the weight at 8 ounces. The tablet itself is a pound. It does feel heavy though :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome