How do I download Flash?

ruhban

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I've searched the internet to find out how I can install Flash on my Tab S - I've previously done it on my Nexus 7 2013 but that didn't have a skin on it. This is my first Android device with a skin on it so I'm a little bit confused as to whether or not a skin makes a difference to the ability of me running Flash, even though I doubt it does. Also, for some reason, that hacked version for 4.4.4 has been blocked by that XDA forum for developer guys' Google Drive.

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You have to side load it it's fairly easy I recommend you do a Google search or YouTube it. That way you can get the link to the download page.

Posted via Android Central App

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the Flash plugin from Adobe itself, but it doesn't seem to work on either the Chrome browser or the internet browser on my samsung galaxy tab S. Any recommendations? I'd really like to be able to watch videos within my browser on this device.

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the Flash plugin from Adobe itself, but it doesn't seem to work on either the Chrome browser or the internet browser on my samsung galaxy tab S. Any recommendations? I'd really like to be able to watch videos within my browser on this device.

Yes download dolphin browser app and it will work as long as flash is enabled. You can do a Google search n it will tell u how.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey