- 4 Posts
Is there a list anywhere of which chips have been tested with these new tablets?
I bought a couple Samsung Pro 64gb chips to work with our two Galaxy Tab S 10.5 tablets (70MB) but one of them was DOA and had to be returned. I may replace it with a 128gb instead of another 64.
Have any of you bought 128gb yet and if so which one did you opt for?
I dont want to buy something, again, that won't work. (although the other one is fine, we just had a lemon with the Samsung)
Thx in advance
- 08-08-2014, 09:29 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 03:32 AM #3
- 08-18-2014, 07:49 PM #4
- By miami82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2014, 02:27 AM
- By RyanCollins in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:33 AM
- By eddiea in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:05 AM
- By KevisWatt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:41 PM
- By dpham00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:18 AM