Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ibill1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone going 'commando'?

Hi guys,

I'm still trying out this new 'baby' haha It's so freakin' light! Is anyone else tempted to go **** naked and skip the case? All the ones I've seen add like more than half the weight of the tablet! And those are the 'slim and light' ones!

I would have preferred the Note 3/Note 10.1/Note Pro back though, the faux leather one... This one I just don't like so much hehe

Default Re: Anyone going 'commando'?

I have the book cover for my tab s but I barely use it unless watching a movie
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm actually keeping mine in the nice, little pouch that it packaged with haha I like how it feels and handles without a cover, but I'm worried it'll scratch too soon.

I love the book cover. I got it for 1/2 price when I bought the 10.5 and thought at the time "Who in their right mind would pay $75 for this including tax." However, after using it, I would. It is just so perfect for 10.5. The fit and finish is excellent and it adds an elegance to it. The auto on and off is great for closing it up if you're going to be using it again soon. It just shuts off the screen, the biggest battery drainer.
    SpookDroid likes this.

I do keep it in a sleeve though

I keep mine in the Samsung book case. Haven't taken it off since I got it.

I just got my self a cover, and think I will leave it on, only issue is no hole for mic, but nothing I cant sort.

I love the feel of the Tab S without the case (its crazy light) but do prefer to be hands free at times and decided to get the Samsung book cover. Stinks at full price but if you can get a deal on it, I think it is worth it. Fully 4 positions outside of closed. Like the magnetic flap. Allows for flat without blocking the camera, slightly raised for easy in typing, then raised again for reading and then again for movies, tv, etc. It does add weight though. I just feel the need to protect it.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Well, I got a WAWO one from Amazon. Not too expensive (although now they're on sale...) and not bulky at all, but it does add some weight. Not too much, but with this tablet, anything will add some weight, right? If the Samsung one were to drop below 25 bucks, I might consider getting one haha Dare to dream? :P

Quote Originally Posted by SpookDroid View Post
    Well, I got a WAWO one from Amazon. Not too expensive (although now they're on sale...) and not bulky at all, but it does add some weight. Not too much, but with this tablet, anything will add some weight, right? If the Samsung one were to drop below 25 bucks, I might consider getting one haha Dare to dream? :P
    Honestly if your not hurting for cash the book cover while is over priced is pretty amazing
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Yeah, you know what, I saw a couple of videos and still not sure because the back portion just flaps around. But it does look stylish.

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts

I just ordered this from amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (10.5-Inch) Smart Book Cover Case - Ultra Slim Light Weight Stand Supports Three Viewing Angles (with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature ), Navy

Posted via the Android Central App