What is the best screen protector

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought a cover that came with a free screen protector, it was exactly what I needed, perfect coverage, no distortion as far as I could see, cut outs for the two top holes and the lower menu button. To be honest I wish I had just left well enough alone, but there was one small spec of dust not even on the screen that I wanted to get rid of, that's where I screwed up, after lifting the protector I could never get it perfect again. I have been looking online to replace it, just cant find the same protector.

I dont mind paying the higher price, I just want the best one out there, anyone got any advice? I have scoured Amazon, I have a few choices, but what I need is advice from someone who has had hands on experience.

thank you.

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Armor suit shield. Fits like a Trojan with u.s. military grade armor protection. But seriously, I have this screen protector even since I start to use Android phone. I tried it once and never looked back. But why let me tell you about it, watch the demonstration on YouTube. Just do a search for armor suit shield.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Jump on board the tempered glass train. It's the latest craze.

I went with the iCarez .2mil for only 9$ and don't regret it at all

Posted via Android Central App

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
zagg is the best, i used to use it (it has life time warranty) but because of the amoled screen i dont use any screen protector. Just buy a protection plan if something happens to the screen you get a replacement.

rolldogg

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Armor suit shield. Fits like a Trojan with u.s. military grade armor protection. But seriously, I have this screen protector even since I start to use Android phone. I tried it once and never looked back. But why let me tell you about it, watch the demonstration on YouTube. Just do a search for armor suit shield.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Yep, that's what I have too. For some reason I tend to drop my tablets frequently, but so far, the screen is still perfect. I kinda want to try and break it.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Jump on board the tempered glass train. It's the latest craze.

I went with the iCarez .2mil for only 9$ and don't regret it at all

Posted via Android Central App
You have a link for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5? I can't find it on Amazon or any site for that matter.

Ladybell

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Amazon has tempered glass protectors. I will probably get one. Got one for my note 3 and have zero regrets. Dropped that phone three times this year and it is well protected!

jennagilmore

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
The Origami case by Roo Case is my personal favorite. It's light weight, colorful, folds 4 different ways, and gives excellent protection. Check it out on Amazon.com for $25.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Anker make solid products and cheaply so I doubt they make bad screen protectors. I have one and should be installing it soon once I clean my device off and find a list free room. I typically don't bother since I don't like the feel and look but got one to review so will be trying it out

sh00ter1776

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I like the skinomi tempered glass. I use it on my 8.4 tab s and my note 3. They make one for the 10.5. Feels like you're using the oem glass screen. Much better than using plastic.

G note 3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I like the skinomi tempered glass. I use it on my 8.4 tab s and my note 3. They make one for the 10.5. Feels like you're using the oem glass screen. Much better than using plastic.

G note 3
Meh tempered glass. They don't feel like the glass used on phones

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

G note 3

I agree. Skinomi makes the best tempered glass screen protector
for the Tab S 10.5. I bought 7 different brands of tempered glass
screen protectors from Amazon. Opened all 7 and the Skinomi was
by far the smoothest one. I returned the other 6 the next day.

A nice bonus is that the Skinomi one was very easy to put on.

Unfortunately, Skinomi does not make the best tempered glass
screen protector for the Galaxy S5. For the S5, the best one
is manufactured by Seidio. Too bad that Seideo chose not to
make one for the Tab S 10.5. (not surprising, since the demand
is relatively low, compared to the S5... duh!) :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2