- 09-01-2014, 04:15 PM #2
Re: Misc crap that is taking up space but can't delete?
I'm guessing that most of that is due to thumbnails and/or database files for the videos and photos. You could use a file manager to go to the /DCIM/.thumbnails folder and see what happens if you delete all of them. But the system will probably just create more the next time you open your Gallery app, or browse the web. My Nexus 5's thumbnails folder is around 780 MB in size, and I rarely keep a lot of photos saved locally on my phone.
You have a lot of free storage, so it id doubtful those misc files will impact your device's performance.
- 09-05-2014, 07:38 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:42 AM
- By TextMeMaybe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2014, 03:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:19 PM
- By lala411 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:16 PM